JAMIESON PLACE FITNESS CENTRE
Prior to accessing the Fitness Centre we ask you to complete this Facility Waiver Agreement , sign and email it to [email protected]. Kindly indicate in your email if the waiver is for the Fitness Centre, the P1 Changeroom, or both. Once received, access will be added to your access card.
Please read here information regarding the new protocols in place in the Fitness Centre, as well as Booking Information. Should you have any questions, please contact the Fitness Centre staff by phone at 403.503.9106 or by email at [email protected].
Fitness Centre Hours
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 7 am - 2:30 pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 10:30 am – 6 pm
- Saturday/Sunday/Holidays: CLOSED
Fitness Centre Members Resources
- The Fitness Centre Member Portal - used by members to view and book workout times and purchase services;
- The Fitness Centre Workout Playbook - a collection of ready to go workouts for members to use at home or at the gym.
The following rules are in place for the purpose of keeping all fitness centre users safe and healthy. Failure to respect these rules can result in disciplinary action.
- If you are unable to attend your sessions, please use the online portal to cancel or contact the fitness centre via email at [email protected] or by phone at 403 503 9106. Uncancelled sessions will be considered a “no-show”, and repeated no-shows will result in temporary membership suspension. Sessions not started within 30 minutes of booking will be considered a no-show
- Please respect time limits and begin and end your session as close to your booked time as possible. As the facility can currently host a maximum of eight members at a time, it is vital to limit number of members on the floor and in the locker rooms. When possible, avoid locker room use.
- All equipment must be wiped down before and after use, and all portable equipment (dumbbells, mats, etc.) must be returned to the proper location. There are stations with sanitized wipes placed throughout the fitness centre. Failure to clean equipment can result in disciplinary action, including membership suspension.
- Please observe notice of social distancing wherever posted.
FITNESS CENTRE REGISTRATION - NEW MEMBERS
In addition to the forms listed above, all new members who want to register with the Fitness Centre will need to also complete all forms included in this link Jamieson Place Tenants - Membership Package
All Fitness Centre users are required to complete a brief orientation session and must complete all applicable membership forms. To schedule an appointment for an orientation session, please contact the Jamieson Fitness Centre staff by phone at 403.503.9106 or by email at [email protected]