JAMIESON PLACE FITNESS CENTRE NEWS
While the Fitness Centre and Yoga Studio continue to remain closed for the entire duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, our fitness centre staff has put together some resources to stay connected with you through a series of live classes, an online fitness class database, and resources for health and wellness across Calgary. We are excited to introduce the following online tools that will help you stay active and keep you motivated while working out at home:
Live Zoom Classes. The Fitness Centre staff are hosting free daily live fitness classes on Zoom and all tenants can participate.
Click here to join any of the following classes:
Monday: Full Body Burn. 12:00 pm -12:30 pm
Tuesday: Strength Blast. 11:30 am-11:50 am
Wednesday: Cardio & Core. 12:00 pm -12:30 pm.
Thursday: Strength Blast. 11:30 am -11:50 am.
Friday: Stretch and Mobilize. 12:00 pm -12:15 pm.
Move123 Fitness Classes - a series of online workouts you can do at home, from yoga, barre, full-body cardio and more. Follow the link and use the email and password below:
Email login: [email protected]
Calgary Wellness Resources
- Stay connected with the animals at the Calgary Zoo. Keep the whole family engaged as the Calgary Zoo offers their online “Daily Dose” of animal videos.
- Explore local art exhibits. Glenbow From Home is an online art resource of virtual tours, online collections, educational videos, activity ideas, webinars and more.
- Interested in Hobbies? Michaels has lots of online resources for DIY projects. With Curbside delivery available, you can order and pick-up at a local Calgary Michaels location.
- Watch and listen to the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra. Follow here to view the CPO’s online library of previous live concerts.
- Try out some of Calgary’s grocery delivery services. Avenue Calgary put together a list of local grocery delivery services around the city and area.